So I have found new love.
These delicious, gooey, chocolate-y, Nutella brownie cups. They have only 3 main ingredients. THREE!!!
Nutella, eggs and flour. That’s it. Those three ingredients, together, make Nutella and brownie heaven.
This recipe has become my new go-to, late-night, chocolate, gooey, baked good craving fixer.
They take absolutely no time to make and the fact that such minimal effort and ingredients can result in such deliciousness blows my mind.
These are chewy, and they stay chewy the next day (I’m not sure how they are after that though, because these were all gone within 24 hours). They have a gooey brownie center. They taste like Nutella. And chocolate. And they have a cracked brownie top. And they are EASY.
I have to go and make some more. Now.
- 1 cup Nutella (280g, 10 oz)
- 2 eggs
- 10 tbsp plain flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and line a 12 hole muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Nutella, eggs, flour and salt until combined.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 12 muffin holes. If using, sprinkle each brownie cup with a few chocolate chips.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Makes 12 Nutella brownie cups.
Adapted from Honey What’s Cooking?, original recipe by Abby Dodge.