I LOVE this recipe for easy Nutella brownies.
Simple, quick and easy 4-ingredient Nutella brownies have become a favourite recipe of mine. I make them all the time. ALL the time. This is real life.
Sometimes when I make them, it’s a simple batch, a plain batch, so my boyfriend can learn how to make them or just so I can eat them ALL.
Other times, I dream about what I could put inside them. There are so many possibilities! Or I bake something else entirely, and think how fantastic it would be in the middle of a Nutella brownie.
This time, I decided to put Fererro Rocher Truffles inside. Why did not I think of this earlier? It’s kind of obviously perfect, considering that Nutella is a chocolate hazelnut spread and Fererro Rocher Truffles are made of chocolate and hazelnuts and a Nutella-like filling.
And I’m so excited about this combination, because it’s YUM!
You’ve got the gooey Nutella brownie, then the chocolate hazelnuts, the crisp wafer and the smooth chocolate hazelnut filling in the center.
I’m going to go and eat another one now. Just describing them to you has me craving them. Enjoy!
- 1 Cup Nutella (280g, 10 oz)
- 2 eggs
- 10 tbsp plain flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 10 Ferrero Rocher Truffles, unwrapped
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and line a 12-hole muffin pan with 10 cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Nutella, eggs, flour and salt until combined.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 10 cupcake liners. Press a Fererro Rocher chocolate into the center of each brownie.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Makes 10 Fererro Rocher Nutella brownies.
Nutella brownie recipe adapted from Abby Dodge.