So I’m really sorry for the recent slow down in my posts. It’s not that I haven’t been baking, necessarily, but more that I seem lost for words.
Life the last several weeks has been busy, and when I sit down to write a post, the words just don’t seem to want come out. And I don’t have the time to wait for them, so I close my laptop and hope that they’ll come tomorrow. Until I realize that I haven’t posted in a week!
But enough of my whining, lets get onto the food.
I baked these cookies a few weeks ago, and sort of fell in love with the recipe.
They remind me of the Easy Nutella Brownie Cups I’m obsessed with. They are the easiest things to make, with only three (THREE!!!) ingredients, and they taste just like Nutella.
They’re like, Nutella brownies, but in cookie form. And they stay chewy for days. Sounds good to me!
UPDATE 2013: Try my new, even better version of these easy Nutella cookies here! And they still only have three ingredients!
- 1 cup Nutella (280g, 10 oz)
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F) and line 2 trays with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Nutella and the egg. Add the flour and stir until incorporated.
- The mixture will be quite thick. Roll teaspoons of dough into balls and place on the lined trays. Using the base of a glass, press each cookie down firmly.
- Bake for 6 - 8 minutes, I always err on the side of under baking for a chewier cookie. Makes 24 cookies.
Adapted from A Busy Nest.