So I filmed more baking videos for you last week!! Yay!
Actually, my lovely, amazing, super talented, photographer friend Eddie filmed them for you. And he edited them for you too. Thank you Eddie!
The story behind these brownies is that Eddie wanted to bake something from the blog. I’m pretty sure the text I got went like this:
“OK buddy I am bored and craving chocolate. It’s time to attempt one of your recipes… Hope you’re excited!”.
A few back-and-forth text messages later, he decided to bake these Easy Nutella Brownie Cups. They only have three main ingredients and are one of my all time favourite recipes.
But he had no cupcake liners. So after some panic and some improv, these easy Nutella brownies were born.
Eddie swore they were amazing. And I absolutely had to try them. So we decided to bake, film and shoot these together.
It was great! I had so much fun, not only filming, but styling and shooting with someone else. I hope you enjoy the results
Also a huge thanks to the gorgeous Jules for letting me run havoc in her kitchen!! Love. X
- 1 cup Nutella (280g, 10 oz)
- 2 eggs
- 10 tbsp plain flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp instant coffee, finely ground (optional)
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F) and grease and line an 8 x 8 inch pan with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Nutella and eggs. Add the salt and coffee.
- Mix in the flour until it is just incorporated, then stir through the white chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread it out evenly.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until the center is just set and the edges begin to crack.
- Allow to cool before cutting. Makes 9 brownies.
- Happy baking!
Adapted from these Easy Nutella Brownie Cups, original recipe by Abby Dodge.
I have made so many variations of these Nutella brownies, because they’re just so easy!
Check them out:
Double Chocolate Chip Nutella Stuffed Oreo Crumb Cookie Cups
Easy Nutella Brownie Cups
Easy Nutella Brownie Oreo Cupcakes with Nutella Frosting
Easy Nutella Cookies
Ferrero Rocher Nutella Brownies
Little Malt Ball Nutella Brownies
Little Oreo, Chocolate Chip Cookie and Nutella Brownies
Mini Nutella Brownies with Berry Filling
Mini Nutella Peanut Butter Chip Brownie Bites
And have you seen my other baking video for these fudgy caramel filled cookies yet?