After the Christmas period, and New Year’s, and our time off, and all the food we ate, and all the wine we drank, I’ve been on the lookout for something to make for dessert that is healthy!!
I wanted it to be refreshing, and light, and delicious, and I didn’t want to use weird substitute ingredients that are hard to find or cost an arm and a leg.
So when I stumbled across this recipe, it was one of those rush-to-the-kitchen-and-make-it-straight-away moments.
You’ll love this recipe because it’s no-churn, has all of three ingredients, and only two process steps – blend and freeze. Seriously.
It’s. That. Easy.
It’s also fresh and fruity, which is perfect because it’s been so sticky and humid here (yuck).
And hands up who else is loving frozen yogurt at the moment? Yum!
Happy blending 😉
- 1kg frozen raspberries (2 pounds), lightly thawed
- 375ml low fat natural yogurt (1½ cups)
- 2 tbsp honey
- Use a stand mixer or food processor to blend all the ingredients until smooth and combined.
- Transfer to a tin or container and freeze until set.
- Then enjoy, optionally topped with more berries! Serves 8.
- Happy blending!
Adapted from Woolworths Magazine.