Nutella! I’m obsessed with it, so when I saw this recipe I jumped all over it.
I thought it would be good to have in the Basics section, and then I made some Biscoff blondies using these Nutella chips that are coming soon!
But you can use these chips in anything! Cookies, brownies, stirred into cakes, in pies, mixed into vanilla ice cream, on top of frosted bars, straight out of a bowl – the possibilities are endless.
I have used so many exclamation marks in this post! It must be because I’m so excited about all the Nutella chip possibilities.
- ½ cup Nutella (140g, 5 oz)
- 50g unsalted butter, melted (1/4 cup)
- Melt the butter in the microwave in a heatproof bowl.
- Stir in the Nutella until well combined.
- Spoon into a piping bag or zip loc bag and snip off a little corner.
- Pipe small "chips" onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Freeze for 2 hours. Makes 1 cup of Nutella chips.
- Happy baking!
Inspired by Ivory Hut.